General Coordinator for “FPM”.
– Close to the President of the Republic, General Michel Aoun. He accompanied him since he was head of the interim military government in 1988.
– Holds BA in social sciences and BA in philosophy from the “University of the Holy Spirit” in Kaslik.
– Holds a doctorate in politics and history from the “University of Sydney.”
– Joined the Organization Party that supports army.
– One of the founders of the magazine “Al- Massira”.
– Served as an adviser to the late President Bashir Gemayel.
– Appointed an adviser to General Michel Aoun from the year 1991 to 1998.
– After his exile from Lebanon, he founded the “Middle East” magazine in Australia in 1996 and was an editor-in-chief.
– He is currently the head of the “Australian Lebanese Movement.”